Join now - be part of our community!

Worst customer experience I've had

alwilde16
Explorer

Worst customer experience I've had

Dear Sony,

You seriously need to re-evaulate the way you deal with customers.

I've had an issue on my PSN for nearly a month, this has stopped me from accessing online services and content I've purchased. This is all a result from some bad advise given by the PSN support team, I'm still waiting for someone at 'head office' to action this, by which time I have spent over 11.5 hours on the phone which the majority of the time was on hold to get no where.

I doubt Microsoft would treat their customers as bad as this, to ignore emails and provide little to no feedback or esclation. 

All I need is for someone to rectify the mistake Sony has made, rather than sticking their head in the sand.

Now I've not only missed out on online features of my PSN account and spent a considerable amount of money on phone calls but also I am shortly going to miss all the games released onto PSN+ this month and potentially next month at this rate.

My problem is not a difficult issue to resolve, and I understand there is a queue for all issues, but if this was caused by Sony staff and really would have expected a different approach to the inconvience caused to me.

I really would appreciate any help that could be provided to resolve this matter.

141010-001175 & 141101-002682
5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
Pascale_F

Hi alwilde16,

This sounds really frustrating. You will need to post this in the PlayStation Community though.

I hope this issue can be resolved asap.

Best wishes,

Pascale_F

alwilde16
Explorer

While that sounds like a great idea, the fact my account is suspended because of this means I can't do anything.

Hence why I posted it on the Sony site in the hope that someone could help me, rather than having slopey shoulders as I've experienced throughout speaking with everyone at Sony & Playstation.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi alwilde16,

welcome to the Sony User Community Forum..:smileyhappy:

This has been escalated to hopefully someone who I hope will be able to assist you with your problem, if we receive any feedback then we will update this thread..

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi @alwilde16,

We have been informed that someone from the playstation team should have been in contact with you, if this is not the case please let us know..

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

@alwilde16 I'm presuming that your problem has been resolved, if so can you post an update please.?