Join now - be part of our community!

Sony VAIO SVE1511B1E

Sony VAIO SVE1511B1E

I have a Vaio SVE1511B1E and after 2 days after the warranty expired the notebook wouldn't start. When I press the power button the power led indicator and the battery led indicator stay on but nothing happens. Sometimes the notebook starts by itself without doing anything. Sony Service Romania refuses to repair it because the warranty expired.

After 31 days since i bought it I had to send it in service because the hard disk died (i lost all my photos ).

After a few months I had to send it again in service because the motherboard died.

So, i ended up buying a premium notebook with a higher price that the notebooks from other brands, that had a lot of problems and after 2 years I have to buy another notebook because this one is dead. 

I also own one PS4 and two Experia smartphones but I am going to sell them and buy something else(like Xbox and HTC). I will never buy a Sony product again.

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi catalynu87h,

welcome to the Sony User Community Forum..:smileyhappy:

Have asked one of our contacts within Sony to investigate your case, if we get any feedback we will post it in this thread..

Could you ensure your contact details in your Community profile are upto date as they may need to contact your direct..

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

@catalynu87h hopefully somebody has been in contact & that you have had a more favourable response to your problem..:smileywink:

Could you update this thread please so that we close the case our end..