Join now - be part of our community!

Festive Funnies - Photo Gallery

profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

Festive Funnies - Photo Gallery

Hi all,

I thought I'd start a new post for you all to post your funny Christmas themed photos, nothing too rude mind, big brother is always watching! If you like you can send those ones to me by PM. :laughing:

Here's a few to kicks things off that I found some years ago...

1. DIY Advent Calendar for Boozers

Stock 3P Photos_Funny_095.jpg

2. Probably the best Christmas tree in the world

Stock 3P Photos_Funny_019.jpg

3. DIY Snowman Kits for sale!

Stock 3P Photos_Funny_066.jpg

4. No Vacancies

450 × 598 - lotoflaughters.com.png

5. Santa got wasted!

Santa Jet.jpg

The User Manual is your friend..., seek forth and ye shall find answers. Can't find any? Join the club, we have all the answers here, occasionally they're even right! :wink: Dr.Slinky McVelvet - Inventor of the word 'Mellifluous' - 30.12.14
8 REPLIES 8
profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

Well that was entertaining.. NOT!! Miserable bunch of scrooges!!

Here's hoping your Turkey is dry, your Brussels are mushy and your Christmas pud shrivels to a crisp!!

So there...! :tongue:

The User Manual is your friend..., seek forth and ye shall find answers. Can't find any? Join the club, we have all the answers here, occasionally they're even right! :wink: Dr.Slinky McVelvet - Inventor of the word 'Mellifluous' - 30.12.14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Christmas-Cat-Pics.jpg

profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

LOL!!

Good on ya Quinnicus, I knew I could count on you. :slight_smile:

Have a great Christmas mate and thanks for all your support this year, it's been a pleasure to get to know you! :wink:

Cheers

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey there

I hope you also have a good christmas and new year.  Its been great chatting to you, so the pleasure is all mine :slight_smile:

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Trust me to be late to the party :laughing:

Nice one for the thread Slinky - it was worth a go.

Hoping all our members are having a great and peaceful Christmas! Heart

profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

Hmm, I doubt that if any of them are expecting to play vTuner on their new devices, LOL!!

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Bah Humbug! :tongue: :yahoo: 

profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

Indeed!

This is how I felt when I tried vTuner on Boxing Day...

565 × 377 - curezone.com.jpg