Join now - be part of our community!

PS4 competition

Amanda_jh
Explorer

PS4 competition

:slight_smile:

Hello, I entered the PS4 competition, actually won (shock!!).... So I sent off my stuff and I have not heard anything.

I have tried to use the "contact us" form but it keeps crashing out no matter which computer/browser I am using... 

Does anyone have an email address to contact them?

Thanking you in advance xx

286 REPLIES 286
Anonymous
Not applicable

HI there

Firstly - Congratulations !!

I was having a look at the Term and Conditions : HERE

"

Prizes will be sent within a maximum period of four weeks from receipt of a correct claim, to the address provided on the entry forms.

In case of any questions, participants may contact: www.sony.co.uk/support/en/campaigns/fifa/Contact

"

Am I assuming that you are using that particular Contact form?  If so, at what point is it crashing (eg, upon loading, upon sending, etc)

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Congratulations Amanda_jh!

I'm sure Quinnicus will be able to help.

I hope you realise that now you have posted once on the forum we will expect to see you back here having fun. :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
JapanMan2
Contributor

Big congratz indeed!

profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

:cry: That's so unfair.., I never win anything LOL!!

Seriously though WELL DONE YOU!!!!! How wonderful! :slight_smile:

No doubt you wlll have that nice new PS4 to play with very soon! Um.., anyone know what a PS4 is???

Just kidding, iknew all along really, my mum uses one to cook dinner with. :wink:

The User Manual is your friend..., seek forth and ye shall find answers. Can't find any? Join the club, we have all the answers here, occasionally they're even right! :wink: Dr.Slinky McVelvet - Inventor of the word 'Mellifluous' - 30.12.14
Amanda_jh
Explorer

Thanks for the replies... The contact page keeps crashing when I go to click send... Still not heard anything and the 4 weeks are up now and no PS4 in sight 😞
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Amanda_jh - I have passed your question onto Sony and they should hopefully be contacting you.  Please ensure your contact details are correct in your profile/account information.

Cheers

Amanda_jh
Explorer

Oh thank you :slight_smile:
Amanda_jh
Explorer

Decided I'm going to send off a second copy of all my stuff, will send it again by next day delivery and I'm also now going to claim the cost of posting both entries which has come to a whopping £13 for two entries.
Bit annoyed about all this as they signed to say they received my entry over 4 weeks ago now... Epic fail by Sony!!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Amanda_jh

Unformately there is nothing more I can do to assist you on this.  I have reported your issue/query/complaint to Sony and they should hopefully get back to you - I dont know when.

However, as I understand it, you are not alone on this.  I have seen this issue reported on other forums too.

Cheers