Join now - be part of our community!

Cannot get through to the Sony Playstation 4 Tech Support

SOLVED
sonybrozer
Explorer

Cannot get through to the Sony Playstation 4 Tech Support

Hello,

I have returned a Playstation Dual Shock 4 controller for replacment to Sony. I have been unable to get through to the Sony Playstation Tech Support for over 3 months (02035382665). The line is always busy. Can someone provide a contact number so that a complaint can be made?

Regards,

Tony

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Nobody-in-particular
Contributor

Hi, I just dialed the number you posted & the call was answered with a recorded message saying that someone will answer my call shortly, so I am unsure how long you would have to be on hold for. There is an email address listed on the Playstion contact page , copy of the text attached below, although they state that they can not help with repairs they should be able to address your call problem.

If you're in the UK, you can email us at:

help@uk.playstation.com

If you believe your PlayStation system is non-functional, please contact us on the number above as we cannot arrange potential repairs via email.

View solution in original post

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Thanks for the info..

If anyone is suffering from with their DS4 controller, or any other issues with there PS4, please click on the link below,

If you’re having a problem with a PlayStation product

If the link above does not help them please post your questions in the dedicated Playstation forum where hopefully someone will be able to assist you further....

Thanks

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Unfortunately you will need to post this on the Playstation forums, they are more geared up to answer your questions.

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/English-Forums/ct-p/55

Alternatively, post a message on playstations twitter feed:

@PlayStationUK

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
Nobody-in-particular
Contributor

Hi, I just dialed the number you posted & the call was answered with a recorded message saying that someone will answer my call shortly, so I am unsure how long you would have to be on hold for. There is an email address listed on the Playstion contact page , copy of the text attached below, although they state that they can not help with repairs they should be able to address your call problem.

If you're in the UK, you can email us at:

help@uk.playstation.com

If you believe your PlayStation system is non-functional, please contact us on the number above as we cannot arrange potential repairs via email.

profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

Hi there,

Are you aware this issue with the controller was discussed on the BBC Watchdog programme a few weeks ago?

Sony admitted that of the 4 million PS4's already sold a small proportion of them had faulty controllers and that anyone affected by this issue could return them for a free replacement on a case by case basis. Unfortunately I cannot find the report I mention however this link may provide some useful advice.

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PS4-Support/DualShock-4-Worn-Analogue-Sticks-and-Sticking-Sho...

The User Manual is your friend..., seek forth and ye shall find answers. Can't find any? Join the club, we have all the answers here, occasionally they're even right! :wink: Dr.Slinky McVelvet - Inventor of the word 'Mellifluous' - 30.12.14
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Thanks for the info..

If anyone is suffering from with their DS4 controller, or any other issues with there PS4, please click on the link below,

If you’re having a problem with a PlayStation product

If the link above does not help them please post your questions in the dedicated Playstation forum where hopefully someone will be able to assist you further....

Thanks