Join now - be part of our community!

lack of Support from customer support

leganlad
New

lack of Support from customer support

Hello All

I am totally frustrated with Sony. This is my last email to "support"  If anybody from Sony cares about their customers will they please contact me.  Thanks

Dear Sirs
          Once again Sony has broken a promise to me a customer. I was to receive a phone call last Thursday the 20th of November and needless to say no phone call.This is the 4th time I was promised a call and nothing happened. I was also told in early november that my case would be resolved within 24 hours. What a joke. As you are aware my case dates back to last May and i have made at least 20 phone calls and sent numerous emails with no result whatsoever. Is there anybody in charge at Sony support?  When can I expect a resolution? How can this long delay be explained? Do Sony care about their customers? Can somebody contact me please?
                                                                                                 Jim Cooke

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Unfortunately this forum is not the best way in direct contact with Sony.  But I understand that you have tried many times via phone/email.  I have escalated this particular post to Sony Support in the hopes that they can contact you back.  Please ensure you have the correct details in your profile. 

Please feel free to also describe the problem you are having here, especially if you think forum members can assist?

Cheers

leganlad
New

I appreciate your reply but my case was escelated weeks ago with no outcome

Anonymous
Not applicable

I hear you.  Unfortunately, as I dont work for Sony, its the only thing I can do im afraid.