Join now - be part of our community!

WH-1000XM3 bluetooth connectivity

profile.country.GB.title
podge9
Explorer

WH-1000XM3 bluetooth connectivity

Hi all.

I'm suddenly getting bluetooth connectivity issues with this headset on my laptop (can connect to phone/ipod fine).

The headset connects, the bluetooth says audio is on, it shows the battery icon etc but I get no sound and after a few seconds, they disconnect. They then reconnect, often just showing "Connected" in bluetooth with no audio/battery into then they disconnect and loop through these events.

I've tried re-pairing.

I've done a hard reset on the headset.

I've uninstalled my bluetooth and restarted my laptop.

The latter option seemed to work first time this happened but now it's happened again and none of the above is fixing it.

It seems to occur after I've used Davinci Resolve though that could just be a coincidence.

Some system info:

podge9_0-1725377790189.png

I love this headset and this is really driving me mad.

Any help please?

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Altiar
Community Team

@podge9 I think that you need to check that the software of the headset is updated as shown here as it might impact the performance of the connection also you can try testing it with a different laptop or a different phone as it might a compatibility issue with Windows 11 also I think that trying to reset and initialize it would be a great step to refresh it and testing it but if the issue remained I think that contacting Sony support would be the best option to get it sorted.