Join now - be part of our community!

Sony WF-1000XM4 - Enhancement Suggestion - Assign individual button actions

profile.country.GB.title
Baznic
Explorer

Sony WF-1000XM4 - Enhancement Suggestion - Assign individual button actions

Would be great to be able to assign any function to any earbud and single/double/treble/long click type. In this way you could potentially have all functions on the earbuds as I have seen on other earbud makes. This would allow you to be able to have anc/ambient toggling as well as volume controls at the same time.. For example, I am used to reducing volume on the left earbud and increasing volume on the right earbud and this would allow that. 

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
HannahEd01
Community Team

Hey Baznic, this is a user based forum. You might want to contact Sony directly or use the reviews channels to deliver your feedback.

profile.country.GB.title
craigmcfly
New

This is definitely something we should have :slight_smile:

I was led to believe by the Sony pages that this is how we raise faults / feature requests. Where should I be looking?

profile.country.FR.title
SonyCustomerFrance
New

I agree totally with this suggestion. Not being able to assign the functions freely is a major annoyance. It would be nice also to define the duration of the pressing because the unwanted presses are very annoyong when we put beanies on or off, or simply when we remove the earphones (actually I don't like the touch-sensitive feature at all).

Cedric.