Join now - be part of our community!

hi i have a sony A series walk man

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
hersoni
Visitor

hi i have a sony A series walk man

Hi

I have a Sony A series walkman, But when ever i select noice cancellation in bus , at that time i can't listen straight way music, whenever bus jerk from down side with littel dig, at that time walkman loose its connection with music, why it does happen? let me know as soon as.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ag0000
Visitor

Hi, The noise cancellation on a bus can still generate distortions in the music, much like the old mini-disc or CD walkmans skipped when bumped.  This is because the peaks of sound that the walkman is trying to cancel out can be very strong on a bus and therefore it cannot produce the full spectrum of anti-phase sound to cancel it out.  Try another noise cancellation mode and see if that helps.  There's no getting around it - buses are a difficult one - it's not a fault in your unit.  The noise cancellation will work better with natural ambient sound.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ag0000
Visitor

Hi, The noise cancellation on a bus can still generate distortions in the music, much like the old mini-disc or CD walkmans skipped when bumped.  This is because the peaks of sound that the walkman is trying to cancel out can be very strong on a bus and therefore it cannot produce the full spectrum of anti-phase sound to cancel it out.  Try another noise cancellation mode and see if that helps.  There's no getting around it - buses are a difficult one - it's not a fault in your unit.  The noise cancellation will work better with natural ambient sound.