Join now - be part of our community!

Organising My Tracks in VP

Ucjam
Visitor

Organising My Tracks in VP

Hey people! well im getting a larger selection of songs from my eclectic musical taste on my VP now (Some 1475 songs). im wanting to know if any1 has any suggestions of a better way of organising there files.

I currently have all my music in groups of : "pop, Hippity-hop, Rock, Dance, Alternative dance, comedy" etc any better suggestions cos it still takes me ages to go through my music n find the song i want.

Thnx JaM

2 REPLIES 2
the_real_gazza
Visitor

How did you manage to organise your music into groups, as I am struggling with this and although can see the groups folder, can not find any menu to access it.

chris_lewis
Visitor

Personally I have created more specific genres to better sort songs, then when you play by genre in random you get a much nicer working selection, the groups menu is made up simply from the name of the album name that is entered in individual Track Properties, if you want to edit all of a partiular album's names at once you can edit all the info common to all of the tracks in the album, by holding down shift as you click on each song and then, right click/properties to edit the info.

C