profile.country.GB.title
Gish_X
Explorer

NULL

67 REPLIES 67
enrg11
Visitor

Im really worried....
Since I entered this forum I found out that most of Vaio laptop owners have problems.
I read that Vaio notebooks have problems with the hinges of the screen and that they break easily.
....Is that true or exaggerated coments?...

I should have seen this forum before I have bought my laptop......so that I would have ended up buing my alternative choice ... a Fujitsu-SIEMENS. IM REALLY PISSED OFF.....

My laptop is going to collapse!

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

There have been 5 people reporting the broken latch problem, so it's minimal so far, the biggest complaint is the buzzling at the moment.

enrg11
Visitor

....what about the notebookreview.com. I read that there is some kind of a solution about the screen buzzling. But this link doesnt work.

Can anyone who have entered this URL write in this forum what the suggested solution is?

At least it is nice that we can share our Vaio problems with each other.

pedjap
Visitor

I have just returned my FS195VP because of 3 different resons.
1. One of the latches broke when I lifted the laptop from my bag.
2. The cooling fan was running constantly. (Personaly the biggest problem with this laptop.)
3. The famous screen buzzing.

All in all, way to noisy for me!

The solution to nbr. 3 on notebookreview is not a real solution since you still have to have the highest brightness on the screen but you are using the software to make the picture less bright.

This notebbok is only for you who whis to draw some looks your way. There is a anotherway to do that too: get some implants! They make far less noise!

Sony need some protests! Return all the notebooks with the problems above now!

hldomster
Visitor

Sony laptops are fragile. ALot of time is spent making them look pretty, which is nice and i want a sexy VAIO, but a pretty VAIO isnt the strongest. If you're VAIOS in a good laptop bag i don't see any problem, and I wouldnt worry too much. All laptops hinges can break easily, but VAIO ones more than others it seems. Be careful,a nd you'll be alright

kee-lo_

That makes 6 latches then....

profile.country.GB.title
Gish_X
Explorer

kee-lo_

Glad to hear your case is moving forwards

dipu
Visitor

:tongue: I think that that Vaio master KEE LO is someone from sony family or he is paid by sony, I never saw a solution from him:smileytongue: u r master u must have a solution. bye:smileytongue:

profile.country.GB.title
Gish_X
Explorer