Join now - be part of our community!

ACC-TRBX

SOLVED
taimuzzen
Explorer

ACC-TRBX

hallo i have looking at the ACC-TRBX and i have a question 

it is a adaptor there are using at the wall socket ore is it a usb conetion only?

i am from denmark and i will like to have a adapter to change my batery when i still use a nother batery in the camera and there because i have looking at this here one but i hope it use the wall socket because i dont have any thing there can change to the usb when im traveling.

hope some one can help me with this question and im sorry for my bad english hope some one understand the questien.

charlotte

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @taimuzzen and welcome to the Community :slight_smile:

This item comes with a two pin plug,

Its not currently available from Sony online but there's a few on Amazon etc.

Cheers

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @taimuzzen and welcome to the Community :slight_smile:

This item comes with a two pin plug,

Its not currently available from Sony online but there's a few on Amazon etc.

Cheers

taimuzzen
Explorer

thank you fore the answare and i have looking around at the internet fore it because off im am form denmark and the most off the time it is cheapest to purcase it in my own country because the price fore sending it to denmark is the most off the time realy high and may shops here in the contry are sending it fore free or fore a small price in site the contry and i thing i will look around a few more times at the internet before i buying it

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

You're welcome,

have fun shopping around :slight_smile:

taimuzzen
Explorer

thank you i have writed to some shops around here in denmark and they says it is only with usb and not with plug to the wall so now i dont no what I do because i need it to the wall. im so confuse now i cant understadn why it is not with the wall plug here in denmark but with it in other countrys and what i do to get it with wall plug here in denmark