Join now - be part of our community!

Saved web sites disappear on Xperia 10ii

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
Joolzzzz
Explorer

Saved web sites disappear on Xperia 10ii

Since the last update of android 12 any web pages I save on my phone home page keep disappearing. First it happened every time I restarted my phone,  so I performed a factory reset  and now it's happened when I plug my charger in. Anyone know if I can fix this?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Piscie
Community Team

Hey @Joolzzzz, have you tested the device in safe mode as well? If yes, I'd actually recommend a software repair, it could fix this issue.

View solution in original post

profile.country.GB.title
Joolzzzz
Explorer

Hi Piscie The software repair did the trick. Thanks

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.GB.title
EMS_MO72
Community Team

Hi @Joolzzzz,

I can imagine how frustrating that could be, why don't you try the steps here as long as the issue happened after the last update: https://www.sony.co.uk/electronics/support/mobile-phones-tablets-mobile-phones/xperia-10-ii/articles...

Also, try to clear cache and data and force stop for the browser that you use and check again, best of luck ^^

profile.country.GB.title
Joolzzzz
Explorer

Hi I tried all those steps and the problem still exists. 

Piscie
Community Team

Hey @Joolzzzz, does it happen with different browsers as well or only one browser? 

profile.country.GB.title
Joolzzzz
Explorer

Hi Piscie 

This is happening to sites/pages I add on to my home screen. I have them bookmarked on Google as a back up now but this isn't ideal 

Piscie
Community Team

Hey @Joolzzzz, have you tested the device in safe mode as well? If yes, I'd actually recommend a software repair, it could fix this issue.

profile.country.GB.title
Joolzzzz
Explorer

Hi Piscie The software repair did the trick. Thanks