Join now - be part of our community!

Semi professional camera needed for professional property inventories

Semi professional camera needed for professional property inventories

Bonjour!

I've flooded myself with information from all over the web and now I`m more than confused. 

Here's my case.
I conduct property insepctions. It has been quite some time now and one of the most substantial elements of my job is to deliver accurate and detailed description in both written and visual form, which means - really quality photos. Quite often the property inventory is in a low light environment, which makes it more than hard for me to deliver any clear photos of all inventory damage such as scratched, broozes and all sorts of minor fear tear and wear of furniture, kitchenwear and etc.
I have already recieved a few suggestions for Sony smart phones and they are by no doubt amazing devices, but I'm not sure it's actually what I need

I want to improve my results and as a reputable brand I trust in Sony but I am not familiar with models, specifications, performance and all that jazz that geeks are. Beside smart phones, which stand alone cameras should I consider? Since the camera is a really valuable asset and a long term investment I am willing to spend but of course not if it gets Too much.

Please and thank you!

---

Edited by Drew - Links removed

1 REPLY 1

PS: I forgot to mention about the importance of battery life. :thinking: