Join now - be part of our community!

PS4 competition

Amanda_jh
Explorer

PS4 competition

:slight_smile:

Hello, I entered the PS4 competition, actually won (shock!!).... So I sent off my stuff and I have not heard anything.

I have tried to use the "contact us" form but it keeps crashing out no matter which computer/browser I am using... 

Does anyone have an email address to contact them?

Thanking you in advance xx

286 REPLIES 286
profile.country.GB.title
avnuts
Explorer

PS4 was delivered today.

:slight_smile:

Anonymous
Not applicable

@avnuts 

Damn - Was hoping to redirect the delivery to me instead :slight_smile:

Congrats by the way - Finally !

profile.country.GB.title
avnuts
Explorer

Thank you for the help/information found on this page, I think I would still be waiting for PS4 if I had not stumbled on this thread.

It is twenty years since I played a console game.  Reflexes are so slow now....:smileyshocked:

ViperGRM
Explorer

I too have had a very similar experience to a lot of you other folk.  I've been waiting since 11th July and my claim status changed from on-going processing to non-compliant.  This is despite the fact that I had sent everything Sony requested including proof of purchase etc.  I called the Sony team and spoke with a nice girl who advised she would escalate the issue and logged a case.  I was then asked to send (again) the following:

-Copy of the proof of purchase -
-Copy of the receipt

-COPY OF confirmation e-mail
-Device ID
-Participation code

I re-sent all this a few minutes after getting the email and was advised I would be called back later today but that never happened.  What is going on Sony?  This is a totally 100% legitimate claim and for no reason whatsoever my status has been upgraded to 'non compliant'.  Very disappointing having just spent £2,100 on two Sony Tvs.

Genuine question, are they meant to be driving me nuts. Same as everyone else, I've emailed them only to be told four times to reattach the files needed as a PDF, which is what I've been doing since the first email.

ViperGRM
Explorer

Surely someone from Sony must have come across this thread by now. So many people getting their legitimate claims rejected with no logical explanation whatsoever. I called the support team again this morning and after 10 mins holding the first person cut me off as soon as I gave him the case reference. He probably thought sod that, not another one! The second representative has PROMISED me that my case has been escalated and my Playstation will be dispatched soon. We'll soon see. Sony - this has Watchdog written all over it.
garry71

I don't understand why they need screenshots of the winning email which they sent out.  It's almost like they don't know who the winners are!  There must be a glitch in their system somewhere.

My status is still non compliant at the moment, just waiting for some news with baited breath!

Kerold
New

I agree. I called today and got told the guy couldn't help. I then said "funny that, because this number is given on support where other people have been helped in getting their PS4". Then, bingo - he knew what I was talking about.

He said he doesn't know what happens with the receipts but they never make it to them and yet they process the sending out of the PS4s.

I was told to take a photo with my phone of the receipt and email it. I am "definitely a winner". Hmmmm. Not sure I'm convinced.

Thanks for all your help guys. Much appreciated and almost satisfying to know I'm not alone! Lol

Sent from my iPad
michaledin

I have same problem with sony i have send all paperwork last wednesday via recorded delivery royal mail as been requested from form i recived when i won ps4 , on friday i made phone call to support team to make sure they recived , adviser told me that they have my paperwork and i will get email on sat or sun .unfortunetly no email came tru.On monday i made phone call again been informed that i also need to send email to CS with my scans. Today i get answer from another sony email acount that they are happy that i won ps4 etc. but they still waiting for my paperwork so i send it again. So afternoon i send another email with question did they recived , answer what i get is they have 30 days to check.
Tired after all .... we will see how long that gonna take

Well I wont be buying another Sony product ever again.

Despite proving I own the TV and purchased a Sony 3D TV, because the receipt doesn't say the EXACT model number I'm basically screwed.