Join now - be part of our community!

PS4 competition

Amanda_jh
Explorer

PS4 competition

:slight_smile:

Hello, I entered the PS4 competition, actually won (shock!!).... So I sent off my stuff and I have not heard anything.

I have tried to use the "contact us" form but it keeps crashing out no matter which computer/browser I am using... 

Does anyone have an email address to contact them?

Thanking you in advance xx

286 REPLIES 286
profile.country.GB.title
CaptKipper

Don't wait!
I contacted them after 3 weeks, it took several emails before they received my evidence of winning via email.
I also sent them by mail over 4 weeks ago but their system seems incapable of dealing with it by normal mail.
bodd71
Explorer

Hi, I've received my ps4 today after being compliant for 5 weeks, email
customer support last week and I had to send them a copy of receipt, so
hang on in there.
tfrdref
Explorer

I rang the number kindly provided by an earlier responder (0330 440 2060) and spoke to a pleasant chap called Jason who requested a copy of my receipt and proof of winning in JPG format.  I e-mailed both back that day (17th July) but have heard nothing since.

My status remains as "Non compliant" on the tracking website.

If anyone here has another route into Sony I would really appreciate it if you could chase this up for me as I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to do next.

maureengc1
Explorer

Contact them again to check that the info has been passed on and that they
could see the info emailed clearly.
profile.country.GB.title
avnuts
Explorer

It will be ten weeks tomorrow since Sony told me I had instantly won a PS4.  I have yet to receive a PS4.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi avnuts

I have passed on your complaint (again) to Sony in regards to the PS4 Competition.  Fingers crossed this time, as I too would be getting fed up and would almost have a heart attack with anticipation each day :slight_smile:

Cheers

garry71

I've just checked the status webpage and it now says I'm non-compliant.  I followed the claim instructions to the letter, so why is it non-compliant?  I haven't been contacted about it by email or letter as the claim form states I would be with a non-compliant claim.

I thought I'd play fair and not get onto Sony about it until the 1 month period was up on Monday.  I feel like I've been conned now.

garry71

I've tried using the contact form on this link http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/campaigns/fifa/Contact but it won't accept my serial number, and so won't let me send a message through.

If anyone has any more ideas I'd be grateful to hear them.  Not sure if I'll be able to phone them as I'm on a building site all day and only have a PAYG phone which WILL run out of credit while I'm on hold.

Cheers

Garry

profile.country.GB.title
CaptKipper

Hi Garry

email customersupport.en@eu.sony.com and give them as much info as possible.

they will reply asking for photo copy and photo of device I'd from your TV's screen.

it took me several attempts for them to see my attachments but got there in the end.

Mines been 5 weeks now and still states on going processing 😞

profile.country.GB.title
CaptKipper

I stand corrected, mines changed to compliant :slight_smile: