Join now - be part of our community!

PS4 competition

Amanda_jh
Explorer

PS4 competition

:slight_smile:

Hello, I entered the PS4 competition, actually won (shock!!).... So I sent off my stuff and I have not heard anything.

I have tried to use the "contact us" form but it keeps crashing out no matter which computer/browser I am using... 

Does anyone have an email address to contact them?

Thanking you in advance xx

286 REPLIES 286
profile.country.GB.title
avnuts
Explorer

Hi everyone.

I have emailed the CEO of Sony JP.

With a link to this page.

See if that gets a response.....

maureengc1
Explorer

Good luck

Sent from my HTC One V on O2
Ef_Wolf359
Explorer

I actually had a callback, in fact I had two. Not that it did me any good. All it confirmed was that everything Khalid had said was a lie. It wasn't sent out on Tuesday, and he didn't even have a tracking number to send. The new manager, Achmed, talked to the previously uncontactable French company who informed him that it was despatched on Wednesday but that they didn't have a tracking number. As anyone who's ever booked a courier knows they give you a tracking number before it's even collected so it seems unlikely. Achmed says he will keep trying today to find the tracking number (if it exists) and get back to me today

JonPetre
Explorer

Ok, last post from me before I unsubscribe.

I got my PS4 delivered yesterday :slight_smile:

I would strongly advise calling the Customer Support number on 0330 440 2060. Raise a support case. It has taken 10days from raising a case to actually getting my PS4 delivered, which in the grand scheme of things is pretty good going. The phone call I got on Wednesday stated 15 working days and it turned up in 2.

I obviously know it would have been better not to have to go through this, but it is what it is. I have been impressed with their support and can only hope you folks have a similar experience to me.

Now to go and buy a game - any suggestions?? 🙂

Good luck all.

Jon

Ef_Wolf359
Explorer

Congrats on actually getting your PS4 

my experience with support has been the complete opposite, it's now 51 days since I contacted support and they've now given up as they have no more options. The French company have given them false information and are now completely ignoring them. 

Sony have been made to look like incompetent idiots in my case

profile.country.GB.title
CaptKipper

I'm having a problem.

i have tried several times to send Sony a copy of my receipt and a photo of my Device ID via email but Sony can't see them.

i have attached as file, attached as image copied and paste, and drag and drop but they can't see them.

they have requested them to be less than 2 mb in size but they are only about 200kb each.

any advice would be great.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi CaptKipper and Ef_Wolf359

Almost a StarTrek theme here!  Anyhow, I have escalated your issues to Sony and hopefully they will contact you.

Cheers

maureengc1
Explorer

I have got news. PS.4 arrived without warning this afternoon whilst I was out . Thanks for raising the issue on behalf of me and others.

Sent from my HTC One V on O2
profile.country.GB.title
CaptKipper

Thanks Elf

i have now received email saying my info has been forwarded to the relavent department :slight_smile:

garry71

Hello everyone,

I won a PS4 as well, and I'm getting a bit worried now after seeing this thread.

Has anyone been sent their PS4 without having to chase it up first?

My claim and receipt were signed for 3 weeks ago, so should I wait for the 1 month deadline to pass before chasing it up? 

Cheers

Garry