Join now - be part of our community!

PS4 competition

Amanda_jh
Explorer

PS4 competition

:slight_smile:

Hello, I entered the PS4 competition, actually won (shock!!).... So I sent off my stuff and I have not heard anything.

I have tried to use the "contact us" form but it keeps crashing out no matter which computer/browser I am using... 

Does anyone have an email address to contact them?

Thanking you in advance xx

286 REPLIES 286
maureengc1
Explorer

I am having the same problem as you and I emailed each sheet required for entry individually as attachments and they said they were passed on. Still awaiting a result

kapayan
Explorer

One last update from me before I unsubscribe from this thread: For the first time since my initial registeration 35 days ago, I finally received an email from CampaignInfo.en@eu.sony.com today, apologising for the confusion and delay. They also explained that my PS4 had been sent to me on 2/JUL and thast it should arrive within 14 days (I actually got it on the 7th).

Basically, even the dispatch notice was late. If you have won in the draw and have not had an update or heard anything at all in 3~4 weeks, contact customer service and they will look into it for you. All the status updates on Bravia competition website are either flase, or useless/out of date. Customer support is the way to go.

maureengc1
Explorer

You ate right. They don't seem able to do an update. I will wait with baited breath

Sent from my HTC One V on O2
tfrdref
Explorer

Just to add another name to the list.

I entered my claim details on 12th June but still hadn't heard anything today so I dug out the tracking link which informs me my claim is "Non compliant".

I then filled in the form to enquire why the claim was "Non compliant" but, like others, the serial number I entered was not accepted:

https://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/campaigns/fifa/Contact

I've submitted a complaint through the generic support contact form so we'll see where that leads.

Not at all impressed as:

- No feedback from Sony to inform that the claim was "Non compliant".  I assume my claim would have been left to drift beyond the competition deadline if I hadn't pursued it.

- No explanation why the claim was "Non compliant".

- A contact form which, at best, is horribly designed and, at worst, is deliberately obstructive to deter people making claims.

maureengc1
Explorer

Quite agree. Contacted the customer team three times before any advice or action was taken. The outcome is still unknown.

Sent from my HTC One V on O2
Ef_Wolf359
Explorer

Another in the same boat, mines been on-going since the 19th of May. I've emailed and phoned them on numerous occasions, was finally told this morning that each time you complain you are put to the back of the queues. So I'm to go away for a couple of months and then they may deem fit to send me the PS4 that they admit I have a compliant claim for. But then againn they may not send it. Also the dept handling it, managed by a Khalid, has no authority to tell the French company to send me the PS4, they can only ask, which they've done numerous times, and the French company is ignoring them. 

JonPetre
Explorer

Ok - so here's an update.

After I chased on Monday this week the call I raised earlier via the support number previously posted, I have just had a very polite young lady Representing Sony call me to state my claim is now compliant. And following this, my PS4 would be delivered within the next 15 working days. The lady was apologietic about the mix up but assured me this is now sorted. I checked on the competition tracker and my status has now changed to compliant. Fingers crossed.

I will update again when delivered to see whrther the process of suopport actually delivers the end resolution.

Ef_Wolf359
Explorer

I rang in again earlier, Khalid refused to speak to me but had a colleague pass on the news that he had emailed me a tracking number this morning, I checked and no such email received, after being on hold for another 30 minutes eventually get another manager who checked and no such tracking number has been sent yet as they are still waiting for it from the French company. So once again a sony manager has been caught in a lie to me. The other manager claims that he will confront Khalid and ring me back with an explanation, but I'm still waiting for a callback that I know in my heart I'll never receive

bodd71
Explorer

hi darren here, im also having problems claiming the ps4. I have been compliant for the last four weeks and got nothing, it wont let me send my details to customer service it keeps telling me my serial no. is wrong, which it isint.Thanks.

maureengc1
Explorer

Mine has now changed to compliant after several attempts to follow it up. This is thanks to Sally in the CS dept. Will wait for the PS4 but dare not hold my breath