Join now - be part of our community!

PS4 competition

Amanda_jh
Explorer

PS4 competition

:slight_smile:

Hello, I entered the PS4 competition, actually won (shock!!).... So I sent off my stuff and I have not heard anything.

I have tried to use the "contact us" form but it keeps crashing out no matter which computer/browser I am using... 

Does anyone have an email address to contact them?

Thanking you in advance xx

286 REPLIES 286
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there randlor

Just to confirm, are you following these instructions in regards to finding the 'device id'

https://www.tvpromo.sony.co.uk/pdf/en_GB/find_device_id.pdf

Cheers

randlor
Explorer

Hey Quinnicus,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I can confirm that's where I'm getting the device ID from.  I've checked, double, triple and quadruple checked and tried every permutation.

The fact I can't raise a support request from the promotion site via serial number means there's a bigger problem?

All the best

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi randlor

I have flagged your posts to Sony for investigation and for them to hopefully contact you..  Please ensure that you have the correct contact details in your account profile for someone to contact you back.

Appreciate it if you could reply back once Sony have contacted you, just curious to know thats all. 

Cheers.

randlor
Explorer

Superb, thanks! 

I'll give CS a call on Monday morning as well.  Of course I'll post updates as and when I have them as I wager I'm not going to be the only one with this problem.

Nice to finally have the 50W829B though!

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
avnuts
Explorer

I also am having problems, now beleive Sony just don't want to honour this competition.

Hard copy of my documents were signed for on 20th May.  Have also sent numerous emails, the latest with PDF attachments of my wining conformation email and my receipt.  The last email I recieved, said they could not veiw my emails and to resend attachments in PDF format.  A electronics company that are unable to view emails?  Just excuse after lame excuse from sony support.

Still no play station, don't believe I will recieve a PS4 now.

Very poor customer service.

What really baffles me is to even enter this competition you have to enter a Serial number and Device ID, yet Sony are loath to honour a winner of the competition, when Sony told me I had won!

JonPetre
Explorer

Hey Folks,

Same old issue here - I get a Non-Compliant status on the competition tracker page. They have had my entry since June 3rd. It stated it would take no more than 4 weeks on receipt of proof of purchase and competition sucess to deliver the goods. Unfortunately this does not appear to be the case.

Any further updates anyone...

Jon

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi avnuts and JonPetre

I have reported both of your issues to Sony.  Hopefully they will contact you back.

Cheers

randlor
Explorer

Called CS on 0330 440 2060 and spoke to a helpful young lady called Amy.

Amy requested my proof of purchase and a screenshot of the System Information page. 

I think she's now gone off to check my eligability.  Not sure what the deal is with actually entering though.

Site stil shows my device ID and serial as invalid. 

She did say that the campaign site and community/support sites are totally separate.

Waiting to hear back, updates to follow...

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Thanks for the update randlor. :wink:

Once again I must reiterate Sony are aware of the problem

so hopefully a resolution will follow 'soon-ish'.

randlor
Explorer

No problem, happy to share my experiences if it helps others looking for the same answer.