Join now - be part of our community!

PS4 competition

Amanda_jh
Explorer

PS4 competition

:slight_smile:

Hello, I entered the PS4 competition, actually won (shock!!).... So I sent off my stuff and I have not heard anything.

I have tried to use the "contact us" form but it keeps crashing out no matter which computer/browser I am using... 

Does anyone have an email address to contact them?

Thanking you in advance xx

286 REPLIES 286
Amanda_jh
Explorer

NPJ8791
Explorer

I'm in the same predictament, they signed for my documents on the 13th of May and my status hasn't changed from on-going processing. Numerous people on other forums are having the same trouble. Although the problem seems to be Sony UK only as winners from Spain have got compliant status.

kapayan
Explorer

In the same boat as you... Entered the draw. Won. Sent off my Amazon docs and draw result as required. The status didn't change until today. Now my it says "non compliant".

Not happy about this at all.

EDIT: And the contact form crashes, conviniently. Insult to injury.

grafoxy
Explorer

I sent my playstation competition forms off over 5 weeks ago and still havent had delivery. I tried to query it on this site https://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/campaigns/fifa/contact but it said my TV serial number was invalid! Please let me know when i can expect delivery and please fix the website above. Come on Sony!!

grafoxy
Explorer

Hey NPJ8791 where do you check the status of your competition entry? Ive not had anythign in over 5 weeks now.

Thanks

NPJ8791
Explorer

It's this address: https://www.tvpromo.sony.co.uk/tracking-authentication/ but I don't think it works very well. In the end after a few e-mails to customer sevices I had to send a scan of my documents to an e-mail address in France. And on Friday I got an e-mail saying my claim was valid and my PS4 will be here soon (it doesn't show up on the tracking site, so I presume they bypassed it.)

grafoxy
Explorer

Thanks NPJ8791 for the reply. Mine status says on going too however when clicking on the participation code i get directed to the site i had trouble with yesterday where the serial number will not be accepted. This is very poor!

grafoxy
Explorer

Hi Quinnicus, this site does not work. It fails at the serial number entry. I have put the correct number in and it will not accept it. This is very poor! Im glad the products are good as the support/websites are not

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all

The issue with the websites for the PS4 competition has been flagged and reported to Sony - in the hope of investigating and resolving the issues. 

@grafoxy  - I have reported your particular issue to Sony as well, they should hopefully be contacting you.  Please ensure that your account profile contains the correct contact information

Cheers

randlor
Explorer

Hi,

I'm having problems entering the competition as well. 

Site doesn't recognise my device ID against the model number.  Nor does the customer support email form recognise my serial number - so I can't mail in for help. 

My noticed my TV is less than a month from it's build date - could this be related? 

Either way, really frustrating.  Have waited ages for my telly as they kept sending me the wrong colour too. 

I'm worried that this is going to impact my warranty registration and future support should I need it. 😞

Thanks in advance