Join now - be part of our community!

Problem applying for the Sony EGP

SOLVED
bestuser
New

Problem applying for the Sony EGP

I'm trying to apply for the Sony EGP,  but the application link seems to be broken. When I click it, it leads me to a page that says "Sorry, there are no jobs available." Does anyone happen to know how I can access the application, or if there's a better place to ask? Thanks a bunch!

38 REPLIES 38
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

@Sony_EGP_Wannabe  Thanks for the info :slight_smile:

I'm sure if there are any official updates then one of the 'powers that be' will post in this thread.

Squexy
Explorer

I have been reading some old topic and it seems that the Sony European Graduate Program did not recruit in 2014, does anyone know what happened and is the program still working?

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Squexy,

welcome to the Sony User Community Forum..:smileyhappy:

Unfortunately there does not appear to be any updates from Sony on this but let's see if we can find out some official information regarding the Graduate Program..:smileyconfused:

Squexy
Explorer

Thank you for the answer.

Hopefully we can find some news about the program, it would be very nice to find a trainee program from Sony even outside Europe :tongue:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Just to update:

One of our contacts within Sony has sent of a request for information and as soon as we recieve a reply we will update this thread..

Unfortunately this could take a while & so if you think we have forgotton please feel free to post again & we can try to get an update..:smileywink:

Squexy
Explorer

Thank you for the help, I shall wait patiently :nauseated_face:

Squexy
Explorer

Any news?

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Actually I have..
Sorry the info is a bit vague but it is extremely difficult to get anyone to give an official accurate answer on the EGP scheme but from what info I can get it would seem that the Sony EGP is currently on hold.. Unfortunately I can not get any confirmation of why or even when the EGP for Sony will begin again, I suspect applications may open possibly in the spring of 2015 but we thought that for last year..
I'll Make a note to check sources for updates again next year but am happy for you, or anyone else, to ask for further updates in early 2015..
Squexy
Explorer

Thank you for the answer!