Join now - be part of our community!

Problem applying for the Sony EGP

SOLVED
bestuser
New

Problem applying for the Sony EGP

I'm trying to apply for the Sony EGP,  but the application link seems to be broken. When I click it, it leads me to a page that says "Sorry, there are no jobs available." Does anyone happen to know how I can access the application, or if there's a better place to ask? Thanks a bunch!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Thanks to my contact I can inform you that the EGP 14 is currently under review so the application process is not currently open, hopefully more information will be placed on the EGP site soon..

View solution in original post

profile.country.en_GB.title
tweety2b
Ex Commander (Was always on)

Hi all,

I was told there was some delay in the program start, a new date will be announced on the website soon.

Please bear with us while this gets sorted.

No need to further escalate or contact internally.

Kindest regards,

Nico

Nico Henderijckx
(ex-Sony employee - fanboy forever)

View solution in original post

38 REPLIES 38
tweety2b

Hi,

I believe our EGP programs are running from September till June.

So that must be the reason why you can't submit your applications for the moment.

Kindest regards,

Nico

Nico Henderijckx
profile.country.GB.title
Nobody-in-particular
Contributor

Are you looking to apply for the Sony European Graduate Programme?

The application period runs from the 1st November 2013 to the 15th January, therefore you should be able to Click on Apply and simply follow the instructions below.

EPG.JPG

bestuser
New

@Nobody-in-particular wrote:

Are you looking to apply for the Sony European Graduate Programme?

The application period runs from the 1st November 2013 to the 15th January, therefore you should be able to Click on Apply and simply follow the instructions below.

Emphasis is mine. I completely agree with you, but the Apply link is unfortunately broken. 

profile.country.GB.title
Nobody-in-particular
Contributor

@bestuser wrote:

but the Apply link is unfortunately broken. 

It would appear so, I have searched around and cannot find any contact details for the Sony EGP team, perhaps if you send a Private Message to one of the Sony employees they will be to supply a contact email address or telephone number.

trofim-nd
New

Hello

I have got the same problem. I have been waiting to apply to EGP since November 1st, however, it seems like the vacancy is still not live. Could someone kindly provide us with e-mail address of Sony recruitment office. I would be very greatful. 

Best regards

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi all,
Can't promise anything but I'll see if I can get some info from my contacts on what the problem is or possibly an email/phone contact for you..
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Thanks to my contact I can inform you that the EGP 14 is currently under review so the application process is not currently open, hopefully more information will be placed on the EGP site soon..

tweety2b

Hi all,

I was told there was some delay in the program start, a new date will be announced on the website soon.

Please bear with us while this gets sorted.

No need to further escalate or contact internally.

Kindest regards,

Nico

Nico Henderijckx
abhijin
New

Hi,

Just checking if you have any updates on the issue. Going by the dates mentioned on the website there are just a little over 2 weeks left. Thanks in advance :slight_smile: