Join now - be part of our community!

Problem applying for the Sony EGP

SOLVED
bestuser
New

Problem applying for the Sony EGP

I'm trying to apply for the Sony EGP,  but the application link seems to be broken. When I click it, it leads me to a page that says "Sorry, there are no jobs available." Does anyone happen to know how I can access the application, or if there's a better place to ask? Thanks a bunch!

38 REPLIES 38
profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Hi abhijin.

The EGP is currently under review and new details on how to apply will be released in January 2014. Please check here next month. http://www.sony.co.uk/hub/european-graduate-programme
Cesare89
New

Dear all,

I am a bit confused about the EGP deadlines. It specifies that all appplications should be submitted by January 15th but there is no link to sign up and complete the online section.

Thank you very much for your help!

Cesare

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi Cesare89 and welcome to the Community :slight_smile:

I can see why you may be confused, the site says 2 different things on the same page about applications.

It does say:

but then on the same page it still says:

"To apply to the EGP, all candidates must register and submit their online application by 15th January 2014. Find out more about the selection process."

Its possible its just a website error........ but I agree it does need clearing up a little more.

Hopefully one of the 'magic beings' can help :cool:

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Hi,

You can disregard the 15th deadline as the scheme is currently not open, and there is no way to enter. 

New details on how and when you can apply will be announced on the page in January.

Hope this clears it up.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Thanks for clearing it up Drewde!

:wink:

(Wondering if they could remove the 'how to apply' box from that page for now?)

Cesare89
New

Hi all,

Thank you very much for your help!

I will be waiting for further information this month!

Thanks a lot again,

Cesare

Anastasia1992
Explorer

Hello! 

I am also very keen to apply for the EGP programme. Could you please specify when the programme would be open for applications and advise if there are any new updates available? 

Thank you very much for your time!

Kind Regards,

Anastasia. 

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi Anastasia1992 and welcome to the Community :slight_smile:

Drewde said "New details on how and when you can apply will be announced on the page in January."

I think 'January' is all they know at the moment. Just keep an eye on the page for any changes. :slight_smile:

Anastasia1992
Explorer

Hi jumpsuit!

Thank you for your prompt response!

I'm just a bit anxious not to miss any important dates, I guess :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

Anastasia.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

No worries :slight_smile:

I can understand - there certainly seems to be some interest.