Join now - be part of our community!

Do sony really have the worst customer services on the planet..? No TV for 4 weeks and still no call back or resolution...awful

SOLVED
shaynes69
Explorer

Do sony really have the worst customer services on the planet..? No TV for 4 weeks and still no call back or resolution...awful

As you can see from the title... I'm a loyal sony customer of many years and covering many products but I am seriously about to lose it and sell every Sony product I have and replace with samsung stuff in a fit of rage! I bought a brand new 4k tv nearly 5 weeks ago, it had 3 flashing red lights after just a few days so Sony said they would replace it. They took a week to finally collect it and now 3 weeks later I still have NO TV!! Honestly it's beyond a joke, how can it take 3 weeks, it's borderline theft as they have my couple grand and I have nothing! I feel like just cancelling it through Amex and buying another brand but really I just want Sony to give me what I have bought and paid for. I'm all out of ideas...any suggestions welcome
10 REPLIES 10
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi @shaynes69,
I have been informed that your case has been resolved on the 2nd December could you please confirm??