Join now - be part of our community!

Z3 compact touch does not work

SOLVED
Pavan10
Visitor

Z3 compact touch does not work

I have just made a system restore by the computer app, as the touch screen does not work. Even though, it is still not working. What can I do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Martin1
Enthusiast

Hi @Pavan10, I am sorry to hear about this.

If a software repair using Xperia Companion and a computer did not manage to improve the response of the display I would suggest that you contact your local support team in order to have the phone sent to an authorized service center to be examined and possibly repaired. 

If you have any questions regarding the service, such as routines, warranty and consumer laws, these type of questions are best answered by your local support team as well, as they vary between markets.

I am sorry for any inconvenience this might cause.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Martin1
Enthusiast

Hi @Pavan10, I am sorry to hear about this.

If a software repair using Xperia Companion and a computer did not manage to improve the response of the display I would suggest that you contact your local support team in order to have the phone sent to an authorized service center to be examined and possibly repaired. 

If you have any questions regarding the service, such as routines, warranty and consumer laws, these type of questions are best answered by your local support team as well, as they vary between markets.

I am sorry for any inconvenience this might cause.

vbeekjan
New

These Xperia touchscreens are not good. They fail after one year. After repair again within one year they fail. Then the warranty is Xpired and you have to pay 150 Euros for the repair. And then it will fail again after one year. So better stay away from Xperia they are not durable. A pity because they are very good phones apart from this fatal issue.