Join now - be part of our community!

NWZ-A847 Changing Album Art - Solved!

profile.country.GB.title
Wrinklie1
Explorer

NWZ-A847 Changing Album Art - Solved!

Hi

Have only just got this Walkman. Am using Vista Windows Media Player V11 to upload music to the device. So far most things work - have had a few oddities where the Walkman works differently to WMP but this one has got me stumped & I don't really want to remove all the data to overcome it.

I have an album which on the first track is displaying the correct art. On subsequent tracks it's another album altogether. I have used WMP to delete the wrong art from each file on my PC. I have then tried a synch but it hasn't made any difference.

Is there a way to delete just the tracks from the Walkman then synch the offending album back to the Walkman & get the right art displaying on the device?

TIA

Solved!

For anyone interested:-

Because the MS Synch program runs as soon as you plug the Walkman in, you don't appear to be able to delete the files on the Walkman from within Explorer. Instead Fire up WMP in the normal way. Go to the last Synch you carried out for the files concerned, right click & select delete. You should then be prompted to delete the selected files from the Walkman. Then you can re-synch the new files with the right art in them.

Message was edited by: Wrinklie1

0 REPLIES 0