Join now - be part of our community!

sony xperia z1 problem

sony xperia z1 problem

hello sony world... i recently had my screen fixed as i broke it, since i had it returned to me i have found that at the back where the lense is it is partly coming away in which when i use flash my pics are foggy. secondly when i answer calls there is flickering on my screen and the person i speak to cant hear me properly and it seems to echo and has interference....

is this due to the [fix] of my screen by the repairer?? it was never like this when i sent it off....

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Pumpkin_Duke

Hi,

If you haven't had these problems before I would return the phone to the repair center and complain about the problems.

Cheers

PD

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

@combat_carl_z1 Hi and welcome to the Community :slight_smile:

Unfortunately our help with phones is limited on this forum and we are encouraged to redirect you to the

official Xperia forum Here

(But thats not to say any fellow members reading this thread won't be able to offer some advice :smileywink:)

It's hard to say exactly what could have caused the problem but are you saying that the lense was partly 'coming away' at the back only after you received it back from repair?

I would certainly get back in touch with customer services if so as that would clearly point to the problem.

Just out of interest do you have any photos / video of the back of the phone before you sent it for repair?

(I know this may sound silly but a note to all members....It may be wise to take photos before you return something and then any damage after receiving it back are easier to prove that it has happened at a repair centre / in transit.)