Join now - be part of our community!

Sony WX 350 compact camera regional language change.

SOLVED
Stevobeddo
Explorer

Sony WX 350 compact camera regional language change.

Hello friends, i have recently purchased the Sony WX 350 as a pressy for my wife. It was the European regional language based model, although my wife can speak reasonably good English it would be better for her to get to grips with the cameras functions if it were in her own Language and she could then get help and tips from her camera happy friends. Is there an download available that could change or add her langauge to the camera. Any help would be very much appreciated. We need Asian regional languages

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

I guess the products really are region based.  The only other sugguestion isvto contact Sony support or use this as an English learning experience for your wife.

Sorry that i cant be more helpful.

Cheers

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

I do not know what languages are available, but found this in the manual.

_20160114_221627.JPG

Cheers

Stevobeddo
Explorer

Thankyou for your help on this subject, unfortunately the language settings dont list Thai!  We did know this when we first opened the menu and this is why i ask if there is a download or site availabke to tweak the language settings to a particular language or even Asian language region. Thankyou, i really am grateful for your response. 

Stevobeddo
Explorer

I did check out a link further down the page where another chap had a similar issue with a camera, his experience with downloading other firmware language  settings only brought on more problems. Live and learn 🙂 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I guess the products really are region based.  The only other sugguestion isvto contact Sony support or use this as an English learning experience for your wife.

Sorry that i cant be more helpful.

Cheers

Stevobeddo
Explorer

You gave me more help than i thought i would get so,, thankyou Quinnicus 🙂