Join now - be part of our community!

Sony KD-55X8509C

profile.country.GB.title
slivkosi
Explorer

Sony KD-55X8509C

Hiii guys/girls maybe :grin:

I have a problem with the TV, (ddddd) :D, it restarts or gives me an a error (2123) while trying to install update. 

The has a build 2.287, android 5.0.2. "SVP4KDTV15_EU-user 5.0.2 LGY75.S143 2.287 release key"

If i try the newest os avaiable (v5.457) with USB update, it restart on 56% every time.

If i try with automatic update, connected with UTP it restarts on 52%

If i try with automatic update, connected with WIFI it restarts on 52%

I made a factory reset, going to settings - storage and reset - factory reset. The TV resets and i get a wizard to set up my TV.

Because i have a android 5.0.2 the buttons reset (volume - and power button) while turned off and then while holding the buttons i put in in the power outlet, then wait till powers on the LOGO. It just turns on and loads android. It does not reset the TV.

I have tried 3 different version of firmware: v3.925 and 5.381 and 5.457 all for "KD-55X8509C" with a USB method. 

Formated FAT32 and NTFS, tried USB 1, USB 2, USB 3. 

I even tried putting 2 firmwares (same version) one with original name one with upgrade_uploader.pkg With no luck.

TV is not usable becasuse of the androdi 5.0.2 i need atleast 7.0 beacuse of the software i would like to install.

Only the newest version comes to 56% the others restart on 52% with usb or ethernet.

What else can I do, has anybody had a similar problem?

Regards and thanks for the answers :grin:

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Bat_Rick
New

Hi,

This TV wouldn't support Android 7 version, also did you use this file: https://www.sony.co.uk/electronics/support/software/00259461

profile.country.GB.title
slivkosi
Explorer
profile.country.GB.title
Bat_Rick
New

profile.country.GB.title
slivkosi
Explorer

Hi

Sorry for late reply, I have tried the link you send and the TV said it cannot upgrade with this USB key ....

I just bought mibox tv. And its ok :grin: