Join now - be part of our community!

NWZ-A845 not transferring all album art

profile.country.en_GB.title
stevethedog
Visitor

NWZ-A845 not transferring all album art

Hey,

I did my first transfer of 1150 songs which took an absolute age compared to my previous ipod and I was annoyed to find that not all of the album artwork converted.

I had spent hours and hours making sure all of my itunes database was correct and containing album covers and transferred from there.

I loaded WMP where many of the things I fixed in iTunes are still broken like mistagged songs and incorrect artwork although nowhere near as many as before I began fixing my iTunes database.

I think the headphones that are supplied are brilliant unless I'm in a car or on the bus where the slightest bump on the road results in, not a jump, but a grating sound in the music.  Something definitely happens but the sound seems fine if I move the unit around or give it a knock.  Could it be the headphones?

So yeah, all the album art isn't transferring over and a transfer takes an age.

2 REPLIES 2
Drumzman
New

Hi,

I also found this when I transferred to my Walkman from iTunes using the Content Transfer software.

Most of the artwork was fine, but there were just 2 or 3 that didn't copy across for some reason.  Don't know why.  But I found that if I went to the album in iTunes (with the Walkman missing artwork even if iTunes is showing artwork), right-clicked it and selected 'Get Info' and then manually copied and pasted the artwork into the box in this screen, then if I deleted this album off my Walkman and transferred it again, then the artwork copied across fine.

I use http://albumart.org/ for artwork images if I can't get them anywhere else.

Hopefully this will work for you too.

andyW...
Visitor

The content transfer stuck most of my album art in PICTURES when copying over from my previous NWZ-639, it seems OK with smaller transfers, maybe worth doing a few folders at a time?