Join now - be part of our community!

Free hard drive and movies for buying a 4K tv yeh right then !!!

wardy2602
Explorer

Free hard drive and movies for buying a 4K tv yeh right then !!!

I recently purchased a new 4k Sony TV and was delighted at the offer so applied on line as soon as we got the TV home, the registration went smoothly and the last screen said I'd receive a conformation email.
I didn't receive an email and have spent over two hours on the phone to two different so called members of the customer service department, one of the representative s did email me back to say she was escalating my case but that's all I got, I've tried to email on numerous occasions but still nothing.
I can not believe I'm going through so much neither to claim something you are giving away for free come on SONY
can anyone help with this as I'm getting no where fast with the customer service department, not a happy camper.

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

This competition has a clear escalation procedure process.  I have reported your complaint to Sony, and have requested that they assist you in this matter.  Any information received, will be posted back to you.  However Sony should be contacting you back.  Please ensure that your contact details are correct in your profile.

Cheers.

wardy2602
Explorer

Thanks for the reply I'll make sure my details are correct.
it would be great to get this sorted with phone calls and emails this has been going on for three weeks now it's boarding on comical.

wardy2602
Explorer

Still nothing from SONY starting to loose all faith in this company, ive always been a Sony man through and through nearly all electrical items in my household are by Sony and this is the first issue ive had, but I can not believe how hard it has been to contact or get a responce from your absolutely shocking customer service department.

Will this ever get resolved or are they waiting till the offer lapses so they dont have to send me one.

Im stunned that a reputable company like this can treat is customers like this, after reading this forum so many customers are in the same boat been treated like this with such shocking customer services.

It should be renamed the customer evasions center.

Sony you really do need to buck your ideas up im stunned.

ukpearson
New

I am having the same problem . 😞
My case number is :11794647
Please help .
ukpearson
New

Really would like some conformation about my movie claim . Case number -11794647

Sony said I needed further proof of purchase as what I sent did not meet the requirements.
After contacting Richer Sounds I have acquired a sale receipt wich I hope will meet the requirements.

It took over a week for any response the first time .
ukpearson
New

I have submitted proof of purchase and I am now awaiting a reply .

Trying to get a reply is hard work. Don't even get an automated response .

Hello !! Is there anybody there ?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @ukpearson 

I have escalated your comments to Sony.  They should give you a call in due time, once they do, care to post back?  Can you please ensure your contact details are correct in your profile.

Cheers

Noffy68
New

I really don't know what Sony are playing at?  I completed the registration and attached a scanned copy of the receipt, as requested, and I got a mail saying I had not attached theProof of purchase?  What is going on Sony? Most people buy Sony as it is a reputable company....You are really letting yourselves down here!!!